Way underweight, but can't seem to put on any weight

Hey guys. So I'm 19 this year and I'm 5 feet tall, but I only weigh 36kg (I have a 21-inch waist lol). I have tried to gain weight (tried eating more often, weight gain formulas) but to no avail - I put on a little weight over time naturally, but I cannot seem to gain substantial amount of weight in a shorter time span. My parents aren't bothered by it because my father and his sister were also naturally very skinny when they were younger, and only started to put on weight like normal people when they were in their late 20s and my 12-year-old cousin is also following this same pattern of natural super-skinniness, so it's a genetic thing.



It didn't use to bother me how skinny I was until I started college and most people were bigger/more developed than me (I literally have no breasts, I don't even need a bra). People don't say it to my face, but I'm pretty sure behind my back they say how unattractive I am? Like I know some would say it's the personality that matters most, but I think guys would definitely prefer someone who looks healthier, and I suspect that I look scarily thin and unhealthy. What do y'all think? :/





via Social Anxiety Forum http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f50/way-underweight-but-cant-seem-to-put-on-any-weight-279313/

0 comments: