Ke$ha’s ‘Gold Trans Am’ is about her vagina, obviously

K$ WARRIOR Street-slashing urine-guzzler Ke$ha wrote the song ‘Gold Trans Am’ about her vagina.


The ‘Grow A Pear’ chanteuse explained the meaning behind the ‘Warrior’ bonus track, noting: “It began as a song about my car, which is a gold Trans Am, and it works about 40 per cent of the time. I don’t have another car because I love that one so much.”


“But then like all great pop it became a metaphor for something else – my pussy.”


Crikey, do go on.


“But my vagina is in tip top working order,” she reassured us all. “Valeted and souped-up and working 100 per cent of the time.”


‘Valeted’.


‘Souped-up’.


Oh Ke$ha.






via Popjustice http://www.popjustice.com/thenews/kehas-gold-trans-am-is-about-her-vagina-obviously/110706/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=kehas-gold-trans-am-is-about-her-vagina-obviously

0 comments: