Best Dorm Type for People with SA?

I'm currently filling out my housing application for college next year, and I have to list the following choices in the order I would prefer them: single, double, triple, quad.



single = room to myself

double = small room with two people

triple = small, but slightly bigger room with three people

quad = two double rooms connected by a small living area in the middle



Requesting a single seems like the easier way out, but it's more expensive and I'm afraid it would isolate me and then I'd just end up being alone and miserable. So, from the other three (for anyone who's been through a similar situation before or is going through one now), which do you think would be most beneficial for a person with SA? (I'm leaning against a triple right now, just because it seems to me my two roommates will probably get along really well and I'll be kind of left out, feeling awkward all the time, but feel free to say otherwise).



I'm trying to find a setup that will allow me to be comfortable in my dorm while still (hopefully) meeting people early on so that I'm not alone and miserable for the next 4 years. Thanks for any advice!





via Social Anxiety Forum http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f18/best-dorm-type-for-people-with-sa-334145/

0 comments: