Anybody else dealing with all of your problems completely alone?

Man I'm in the lowest point in my life right now. I have so many problems and all of these problems are drowning me. I don't know where to start. It could have been better If I had someone in real life where I could vent all of my problems but I have no one. I am completely alone in this world. It's hard for me to say this but I feel as though God has abandoned me or I have abandoned God. No one in real life man, I think this is the worst of it all. I'm overwhelmed right now I don't know what to do. It's like a mixture of panic, hopelessness, depression, and anxiety all in one. And I feel empty most of the time. Panic because i only have a very small amount of time left to fix these problems. I'm too emotionally weak. I'm too weak. I don't know what to do man.





via Social Anxiety Forum http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f35/anybody-else-dealing-with-all-of-your-problems-completely-alone-334105/

0 comments: