Parenting with...

I don't know if I really have SA.



I never had much trouble with people till they seemed to have them with me. Time after time I had negative experiences. Friends letting the friendship go, people letting me know they didn't like me etc.

That's why I develloped a problem I guess and started to evoide situations.

Being afraid of being alone or rejected, for a reason.



It made me sad being that way, especially not having much family either for support.



I had some diffucult periods. Later on I realized I had PMDD. That means I have a good period and then I'm like a sunshine and a period when life is so much more difficult because I'm sensitive and not so social. This seemed to get worse while getting older. Even my face reacts with the hormones. Like dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde. First you look good or even hot and then you look simple, angry or ungly... People react to this and I know this and don't feel good (about myself).



You can't talk with anyone about this. Everybody has friends.



But I guess for me, I can cope. I meditate and this helps me to clean the feelings inside. I lead my own live and try to do work which gives me energy. I'm lucky I'm a creative person.

Not being able to work as others I have many financial problems and so does my family thx to me.



The big problem which really hurts me is my daughter.

She is great but because peeps don't like me, she can't go on playdates with the girls she like. She can see her friend can.



At first the popular crowd did think I was ok but then, fast after, I failed again. And then I'm hurt because I did my best and they rejected me again. I don't know how to react and first I can be mad and ignore them.



It's so unfair. I'm not like the other mothers enjoying being around the schoolplace babbleling. Though maybe I wish I was.



I wish there was a way to know how I could get more friends, for my girl to come and play to our house. I wish I could solve these problems just for her.





via Social Anxiety Forum http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f26/parenting-with-374785/

0 comments: