"Get a life."

"When are you going to get a life?" My mom just said that to me when I said I didn't feel well and didn't wanna go with her to run errands or waste money on a stupid movie I don't want to see.



She says stuff like this all the time, and I actually tried to make a friend this semester. I even added one girl on Facebook.



"Not having a life" doesn't really bother me a whole lot anymore. I have a few online friends that I occasionally Skype and that's all I really need for at least right now. I want to focus on school. I dealt with drama in high school, mainly because my ex dragged me into it. I don't want that BS.



Do your parents say mean stuff to you about how you don't have friends or a social life? Does it bother you? How do you react?





via Social Anxiety Forum http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f35/get-a-life-373009/

0 comments: