This part of the forum is so much better!

I just wanted to thank everyone using the positive thinking section, firstly for inspiring me, and secondly for being ready to put some effort in and not just whine!(Although whining has its place too).

I was feeling a bit annoyed by the forums...... maybe I will try to be more careful which threads I read..... spend more time looking through this section and a couple of others, instead of always clicking "new posts" and seeing the random mess of craziness.

When people show a bit of positivity they are so much more likeable...... everyone feels down sometimes and has problems, but it is nice to hear about people's hopes, plans and positive actions instead of just pure self pity.



:thanks





via Social Anxiety Forum http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f34/this-part-of-the-forum-is-so-much-better-374817/

0 comments: